Photowalk: Waterloo Street
Meeting Point: Objectifs
With its multiple temples, arts spaces, markets and street stalls, Waterloo Street is reflective of Singapore’s multi-ethnic communities, religious diversity and the coexistence of the old and new. This Singapore Heritage Festival, join photographer Deanna Ng, in exploring this vibrant area and learn to capture how to capture the spirit of a place through street photography.
This 1.5h workshop will start at Objectifs with a short introduction to photo composition before we head out on a guided photowalk along Waterloo Street. No prior photography experience is required. Bring a camera you’re comfortable with—smartphones work fine too!
Time: 4.30pm - 6pm
Address: 155 Middle Road, Singapore 188977
*Kindly arrive 15 minutes before the start of the tour as the tour will begin on time.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring along a bottle of water.
Electronic or printed ticket(s) must be presented in order to join this tour.
Please take note of the following:
• Once all tour slots are filled, we do not accept walk-ins.
• We do not accept cash payment.
• No refund/exchange of tickets is allowed under any circumstance except for tour cancellation.
• The tour may be partly or totally cancelled due to inclement weather or for other reasons affecting the tour. Participants will receive a full refund in the case of tour cancellation.
• By agreeing to join the tour, each participant shall be responsible for any injury, loss of damage due to carelessness of other actions on his/her part or that of children under his/her charge.
For more enquiries, please email NHB_SHF@nhb.gov.sg.
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM SGT
General Workshop / Activity SOLD OUT $15.00
- Venue Address
- 155 Middle Road Singapore